* Assist Administrator with all patient care activities to ensure the delivery of safe, economical and efficient patient care which
adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing, regulatory, medical practice and payer source criteria.
* Assists Administrator with employment of qualified personnel, verification of licensure or certification as required by law prior
to employment and annually thereafter, and certifies and maintains records to support competency of all agency personnel.
* Assists Administrator with formulation and maintenance of agency policy and procedure manuals that establish and support
the highest possible quality of patient care, cost controls, quality assurance and mechanisms for disciplinary action for
* Assists Administrator with supervision of the employee health program.
* Assists the Administrator with assurance of compliance with local, state and federal laws and promotes the health and safety
of staff and patients/families as well as the community through problem resolution, complaint investigation, refers impaired
staff to appropriate authorities, provides in-services to staff to promote the health and safety of the patient, to familiarize staff
with regulatory issues and agency policy and procedures.
* Assists Administrator with orientation for agency personnel and collaborates with Administrator on evaluation of agency
* Assists Administrator with compliance of regularly scheduled continuing education for agency personnel.
* Assists Administrator with oversight of care provided by staff promotes the health and safety of the patient.
* Assists Administrator to validate that agency policies are enforced.
* Assists Administrator with staff recruitment to ensure that adequate staffing is maintained
* Serves as a member of the Interdisciplinary Group, Quality Assurance Performance Improvement initiatives, Chart Audits and
participates in strategic agency planning. Participates in QAPI plan and processes.
* Functions as Alternate Administrator in absence of the agency Administrator.
* Serves as liaison between agency personnel and administration.
* Provides patient care according to plan of care as ordered by the physician
* Maintains strict patient confidentiality
* Maintains personnel file, completes assigned LHC Connect modules, and completes applicable in-services.
* Functions as a preceptor to new hires
* Any other duties as assigned