1. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or finance.
2. Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in a data analyst role.
3. Prior experience in an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), Managed Care Organization (MCO), or health plan is required.
4. Prior experience in a health plan actuarial role is preferred.
5. Knowledge of and hands-on experience with modeling analysis and forecasting to produce reliable expectation of results.
6. Prior experience with CMS claims data is preferred.
7. Must be able to create professional presentations to demonstrate methodologies and results.
8. Must be technologically savvy and proficient with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office (required) and Tableau (preferred).
9. Position is located at our Corporate Office in Louisville, KY. Ability to travel for the position up to 10% annually.