Imperium Health Management is a proud Joint Venture of LHC Group, Inc. Imperium enables Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) with all of the management systems and infrastructure on a turn-key basis to successfully coordinate care so that patients get better care and the ACO's shared savings opportunities are maximized.
Our services include:
Works with provider office staff to operationalize strategies to improve.
Tracks and updates information to ensure performance metrics are met.
Manages remote connectivity to practices electronic medical record system, working with client and larger organization on account/user management.
Collects data from practice charts or electronic medical record system to close quality gaps.
Creates ad-hoc reports.
Coordinates meetings with provider practice staff or physician group.
Provides training and coaching on operational best practices.
Performs targeted quality control and quality assurance reviews of clients’ documentation and workflow.
Actively participates in daily team meetings, provide input on practice performance.
Supports other team members in accomplishing their objectives.
1. Hands-on individual with great attention to detail, high personal accountability, and strong drive to develop him/herself while learning our business model.
2. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3. Healthcare experience desired.
4. Strong organizational skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Requires travel to local clients on daily basis and may require travel within the state.
7. Knowledge of HEDIS, Medicare, and ACO practice management preferred.
Software Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com