Come Grow with Us! We moved to a larger location and looking for new team members.
We offer Premium Pay, $5,000 Sign On, and Referral Bonus for current employee
- Low admission rates (1 admit ever 1-2 weeks)
- Low Nurse to Patient ratio
- New, state of the art equipment and EMR
- High hourly pay rates
- Flexible schedules including Weekends only, or 1 weekend every 4 weeks
- On the job training for new grads
- Tenured staff with 10+ years at our facility
- Internal promotions with a career plan
Job Description: The Registered Nurse assumes full nursing responsibility for the delivery of care to all patients in the hospital. Continuously evaluates personal and professional performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity and quality of care delivered. Adheres to and supports the policies/procedures/goals/objectives of the hospital in an attempt to provide quality patient care. Strives for independence and strong sound decision making in delivery of health care, and does so in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality of care and techniques. Develops the patient plan of care and implements treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self-care. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.