The Divisional Manager is responsible for training and assisting the care transition coordinators, within their assigned team, with primary responsibility of the facilitation of seamless transitions for new start of care patients discharging from a facility setting to the care of an LHC Group agency for post-acute care needs. Included and aligned within this responsibility is the understanding and implementation of company market development initiatives and their role in growth as we focus on serving more patients and delivering exceptional care.
* Achievement of team quarterly productivity goals assigned by Divisional Director.
* Planning and implementing quarterly strategy to increase market share within host hospital through assessment of case management needs, and execution of CTC work flow to meet these standards.
* Establish rapport with CTC host hospital Case Management Director by initiating quarterly meetings and reporting to Director.
* Establish rapport with CTC within team by on site teaching at least once a quarter and as needed to assist in growth measures.
* Responsible for executing effective team calls that identify needs of CTC, host hospital, and CTC branch leader. These calls require pre planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, and proposing solutions.
* Works closely with the DON/Branch Manager to drive the vision of growth by focusing on the needs and expectations of the CTC host hospital.
* Responsible for all administrative duties including but not limited to expense reports, PTO requests, payroll entry within team, email correspondence, territory planning as assigned by the Divisional Director.
*Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines. Assist the CTC in educating the medical staff within host hospital about services of our organization through effective in services with appropriate tools and literature.
* Any other duties assigned by manager.
* Active RN, LPN/LVN. or SW License
* Two to three years of prior successful sales, CTC, or Nurse Liaison experience.
* Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
* Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.
* Must have thorough understanding of HH and/ or Hospice qualifying criteria and coverage guidelines