LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers
patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered
with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
1. Must possess excellent communication.
2. High School Diploma or GED.
3. Health care experience preferred.
4. Scheduling and data entry experience a plus.
5. Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and clients.
6. Desire to work with seniors, other adults with special needs, and their families.
7. Ability to coordinate many activities at one time.