The Revenue Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the financial reporting process over revenue, bad debt and accounts
receivable for the Company.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* 5 years professional experience in a Healthcare environment or 7 years of experience in an accounting setting
* Prior management experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both orally and written
* Ability to work alongside other Company personnel to achieve high levels of operating performance
* Superior analytical skills
* Must possess excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when
important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
* Ability to organize thoughts and data effectively and to be able to implement creative and strategic solutions in a fast-paced
* Must have strong decision making abilities
* Self-motivated and independent
* Ability to identify operating problems and opportunities and bring resolution to those matters